As a huge bachelor fan, I have always loved seeing the different merchandise viewers have to celebrate the show. From wine glasses to t-shirts, I knew I had to have something of my own to wear on Mondays. I searched the internet and couldn’t justify spending $20-$30 dollars on something I could really DIY myself. So that is what I did…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- T-shirt: this can be purchased from anywhere and whatever color you prefer. I purchased mine from Walmart for $2.95.
- Iron on Letters: I purchased these at Walmart for $3.97. You can purchase these at a bunch of different stores, this is just where I happened to get them. I recommend getting two packs so you have enough letters.
- Cotton Pillow Case
But First... You'll Need a Catchy Saying
Before starting you will need to choose what you want to put on your shirt. Feel free to be creative! You can even iron on rose, I didn’t because I prefer to keep it simple. I picked Most Dramatic Season Yet for my shirt.
Here are some other ideas:
- Mondays are for the Bachelor
- Mondays are for the Bachelorette
- Mondays are for the Bachelor and Wine
- On Mondays we watch the Bachelor
- Mondays are for wine & rose ceremonies
- Shhh the Bachelor is on
- Bachelor, Wine, and Chill
- Will you accept this rose?
- Can I steal you for a second?
*Some of these name ideas were found on etsy, but feel free to look through the internet if you don’t like any of these. Bachelor can be exchanged for bachelorette at anytime.
The next step is to iron on the letters. I ironed the shirt first to make sure it was flat and then cut up the letters for the word choice I picked. Then I used a pillow case to put on top of the letters and started to iron.
On whatever letters you choose there will be directions on the back, so make sure to follow them exactly. Keep in mind since I have an older iron, it took a bit longer than stated.
The Final Product
My Bachelor Mondays are going to be even more dramatic!!! I hope you enjoyed this post and are inspired to make your own bachelor apparel!! Tag me on social media if you make your own! Click here to view my last bachelor post. Stay tuned for essentials for Bachelor watch parties next week!!
Now for the final product!!
Don’t forget to share this post!! XOXO Sam